Friday, October 24, 2008

Iowa

There are many things to love about Iowa.
- the green, green grass
- the big expanse of blue sky (even in the winter)
- the corn
- seeing for miles and miles
- the early morning sunrises and beautiful sunsets

There are many things to not like about Iowa.
- the smell of ripe manure being spread on the fields, especially this time of year.
- hog smell
- WIND that makes you wonder why anyone would live here!
- wind and bitter cold in the winter
- um, these little black bugs that never used to live here when I lived here before, but now live here since I have moved back. They come during the harvest, and spit acid on your skin (which totally burns).

I am sure there are pros and cons to every state and country. I thought I would share with all of you the things I like and don't like :)

No comments: