Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back Up and Running

Hi Everyone,

Many of our friends and family have been asking how to stay in touch with us during this transition. We have decided that we would begin by updating our blog more often. For those of you who do not know we are moving to NW Washington in a few weeks. I will be the principal and athletic director of Mount Vernon Christian High School. Currently Monica and I are in Madrid, Spain visiting family. We look forward to hearing from many of you soon, and we will make sure to keep everyone updated the best we can.
Later,
Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff & Monica,
I opened this up yesterday afternoon just as I was about to go out with my girls. I have not kept up with my email since I left last week Wednesday for North Dakota. Over the weekend, Donald and talked about calling you however we thought that perhaps you were busy with family things because of the holiday. So I said I would contact you this week to find out your plans. To say that we are sorry to have missed this email is a huge understatement. Donald was enroute to ND yesterday and he was very upset that we did not receive it sooner as well. We both wish we had been able to help out with your loading and see you guys at the same time. Please let us know if you guys have any other needs and what is the exact time that you have left or are leaving.
Hope to hear from you very soon.
Eydie and Donald